

I started this blog because we had our family pictures taken about a month ago. We had a really nice experience. The boys, especially Dad, usually complain the whole time, but everyone enjoyed the pictures. It went really fast, Jeanna did such a great job. I decided that we needed to start a blog because Katelyn is leaving for BYU-Idaho. The pictures we had taken were excellent. If you ever want good pictures and a wonderful experience while having them taken call Jeanna Young, call me for her phone number, you will not be sorry that you did. Then I thought maybe I could post a few pictures and write some thoughts that would help us remember our times together, especially with Katelyn leaving . I can't wait to post that experience. We also will get to see the Boyce side of the family while we are in Idaho, we always have an enjoyable time there. All this has made me realize that I do not want to forget anything. I hope our family and our friends enjoy the journey as much as we do.
It is looking great!! Keep up the good work!! The part I really like about blogging - it is always out there somewhere - like you said, you don't want to forget. Well in case of fire, loose your hard drive, etc... it will always be saved on the internet... & the even better part is anyone (especially your family) can access it from anywhere if they can get to a computer!! So I love it & it has been a fun way to journal our journey the past year!! Have a Happy New Years!!
ReplyDeleteAww... I started tearing up yesterday, Katelyn's "Last Day," but I hurried and stopped myself because I didn't want to look silly. I wish she didn't have to go, but I know she'll have fun in College and it is what she needs now :] You have such great girls...and I'm sure the boys are great too :] I love you and your family!!! Glad you have a blogg...
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!!! I love the Raza'a. I miss you guys soo much! Your family picture looks great - I can't believe how much everyone has grown up! Can't wait to read more :)
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeletePictures look great. I had to keep up with your family by reading Krysten's page :) Miss you!!
I hope everything is going well!!